MagCam is a young and dynamic organization offering an interesting and stimulating work environment. The team is working on leading edge technology, constantly looking to innovate further. We need talented professionals with a drive to succeed and a desire to make an immediate impact.
MagCam is looking for highly motivated professionals in the following area:
As a software engineer, you will be responsible for the user software of the magnetic field camera inspection systems, complete with hardware I/O, graphical user interface, data analysis functionality etc. You will write new modules to expand the functionality of the software and to integrate new hardware into the application. Depending on your skills and experience, you will develop data analysis algorithms that allow to extract a maximum amount of information out of the measurement data.
· You have a thorough knowledge of C/C++ and C#
· You have a good understanding of object oriented principles
· You know and consistently apply the best practices in software development
· You can develop intuitive and user friendly graphical user interfaces
· You are familiar with tools for source control, issue tracking and documentation
· You can translate concepts into implementation
· You can take initiative and work independently
· You can think in the broader context of the company’s product development
· You can translate customer requirements into software improvements and upgrades
· You are fluent in English
· You are good at teamwork
· You have experience with hardware-communication
· You have (basic) knowledge of the German language
· You can program in Matlab and Labview
· You hold a master degree in computer engineering
Do you recognize yourself in this description? Do you want to work on unique state-of-the-art technology in an innovative and dynamic environment with room for initiative and opportunities to grow with the company? Then contact us!