- Measurement and Analysis Service
Measurement and Analysis Service
A Magcam measurement and analysis service allows you to have the Magcam experts measure and analyze your magnets using the Magcam measurement platform.
Send your magnets to Magcam to be measured and thoroughly analyzed by our engineers using the most advanced magnet inspection equipment and analysis hardware and software currently available. Typical quantities range from 1 to several 100s of magnets. Thanks to the inherent measurement speed of the Magcam magnetic field camera equipment, measurements of larger batches can be performed in a short time. Combined with powerful MagScope software features such as batch processing of large amounts of data files, saving analysis configurations and automatic exporting of analysis results allow for statistical analysis of the properties among a batch of magnets, yielding valuable knowledge about the quality distribution.
Deliverables of a service measurement include a detailed measurement report, accompanied by the raw measurement data files in CSV format and additional summary results in e.g. an Excel file.
This resulting measurement & analysis report will give you deeper insight in the internals of your magnets, taking advantage of the expertise of the Magcam personnel for getting the most out of the Magcam system for your specific application.
Typical customer requests:
- Compare good, bad and marginal samples
- Compare magnets from different suppliers
- Find min, max and avg of a certain magnetic specification(s) of a batch of magnets
- Perform a yield analysis on a batch of magnets
- Perform an in-depth analysis on one or a few magnets
Customers have different reasons to take advantage of this service:
- Evaluation of the Magcam measurement platform before making a purchase decision
- One time need to test permanent magnets or magnet assemblies
- Infrequent need to test small quantities of magnets